- Concept Design
- Preliminary Design
- Site Inspections
- Contract Administration
Building Services Hydraulic Design Pty. Ltd. became a registered company in September 1997, a family owned and operated company, committed to providing a personal and professional hydraulic design service from concept stage through to project handover and beyond.
Our Directors and senior staff have been collectively involved in the Plumbing and Building industry for more than 100 years, with all our design staff having completed a trade certificate in the plumbing and gas-fitting industries.
Our company is committed to producing high quality documentation, on time and on budget. We have experience in all sizes of projects from tenancy fit-outs to office and warehouse projects with floor areas exceeding 25,000m² and documentation and supervision of contracts with a hydraulic services value of in excess of $12 million. The Queensland Government have approved our company, re Pre-Tender Qualifications for fees to $200,000.00.
Our company is licensed for design of hydraulic services through the QBSA (Lic. No. 745108) and we are current members of The Association of Hydraulic Services Consultants Australia (AHSCA).
Through dedication to the ideals of technical excellence and client service, Building Services Hydraulic Design Pty. Ltd. is endeavoring to establish an extensive and loyal client base
Certification & Preparation of
Some Services We Can Offer
- Storm Water Drainage (Conventional & Syphonic)
- Rainwater Harvesting & re-use.
- Sanitary Plumbing & Drainage.
- Trade Waste Drainage.
- On-Site Waste Water Treatment Plants.
- Hot & Cold Water Reticulation.
- Fire Protection (Hydrants & Hose Reels)
- Backflow Prevention.
- Pollution Control/Environmental Protection.
- Gas System Design (LPG/Natural).
- General Building Services Hydraulics.
- Water Features.
- Workshop Drawings.
- As-Constructed Drawings.
- Water Efficiency Assessor (Qld Water Commission).
- Quality Control Inspections and Reports.
- Lodgment of Hydraulic Drawings to Relevant Authorities.